Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wire, its all over, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeittttt

Options
  • 23-09-2008 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

After watching the last ever episode on FX last night, it was a perfect ending to the greatest TV show of all time, I'm gonna miss Omar,Bunk,McNulty,Slim,Prop Joe,Lester, Jay and the rest big time. WTF am I gonna do now, no TV show will ever be the same after watching this truly amazing show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Season 5 is out on DVD already. Saw it in Zavvi yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Watch it again, and again.

All the pieces matter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

just finished watching series 5,

series 5 is bit bizarre isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I thought season five was very weak comparatively speaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Alot have said S05 was weak, i liked it, thought the ending wrapped everything up nicely!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I only started watching the Wire for the last few episodes of S:05!!! And yes, it's probably the most well-made and gripping television I've ever see (coming from a Sopranos addict).

The greatest moment for me was Marlo standing on the corner. Pure genius. He obviously wasn't cut out for that business ****. He is the street, through and through.

Michael and Dukie's stories were very sad. Great characters. The final goodbye between the two of them was emotional for the viewer.

I'll definitely be renting out Season 1 soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Lambsbread

I really enjoyed the last episode. Really wrapped up everything. Season 5 the police made a big drug bust but still nothing changes jsut someone new steps into the old breach. First the Barksdale then Marlo, then at the end Slim Charles dealing with the Greek.

I must say, i cannot watch ordinary TV after watching all 5 seasons!!! It has to be one of the most amazing things i've seen.

I'll be watching them all again of course :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit just finished season five, its over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

what thec f...k is vic up to,,,sorry no comparison

• Advertisement
Advertisement