Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intel shuttle Bus, celbridge stop?

Options
  • 22-09-2008 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I was just wondering if anyone knew where and when the Intel Shuttle bus stopped in celbridge in the morning?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

From what I've seen when I'm waiting for my own busses, around 07.50-08.00 it heads up main street, up the Maynooth road, turns at Tesco's up towards Vanessa, turns up towards Aghards school, then back onto the main road at Aldi. I'd think you can flag it down anywhere. Its a little cream coloured Mercedes bus I think. This is all just assumption though.:confused:

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

Only saw your reply now Buffman, thanks for the info. I ended up walking, which as it turns out isnt too bad at all. About 35-40 minutes from my doorstep to the main entrance at Intel, and on a nice day like today it was a nice walk too...just hope its not raining tomorrow!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

jesus fall guy, where in Celbridge are you?? :O:O haha. well done though. thats a good time to do it in!

I've also noticed the bus come right up the maynooth rd and sop at the bus stop opposite castletown and like that have seen it about 7.40am(ish)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

ChewChew wrote: »
    jesus fall guy, where in Celbridge are you?? :O:O haha. well done though. thats a good time to do it in!

I've also noticed the bus come right up the maynooth rd and sop at the bus stop opposite castletown and like that have seen it about 7.40am(ish)

Am in Crodaun, so am about as close to intel as you can get while still being in Celbridge I guess! Thanks for more bus info, as long as its not raining i think i'll just walk it again though, wakes me up a bit in the morning....which is good seeing as how my brain doesn't tend to start functioning until around mid-morning most days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

Fair play ta ya for walking. If ya have a bike it should only be a 15min cycle over either. There're cycle lanes most of the way so it shouldn't be too death defying...:) More time in bed also:D

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 racheandy

Hello,
    just wondering if anyone knows what time intel shuttle goes from hazelhatch to intel in morning and evenings?Always see it passign estate. my husband works 7 to 7. wondering if he could catch intel bus? thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

racheandy wrote: »
    Hello,
    just wondering if anyone knows what time intel shuttle goes from hazelhatch to intel in morning and evenings?Always see it passign estate. my husband works 7 to 7. wondering if he could catch intel bus? thank you

Hi

In the mornings, it passes down the hatch road heading into Celbridge at 06:30, 7:10, 08:05 and 08:55, gets to Intel approx. 15 minutes later

In the evenings, it leaves Intel at 16:05, 17:05pm, 17:55, 18:45 and 19:15 (Leaves from the IR5 bus stop except that last one, which is what your husband would probably be getting, that leaves from the IR2 / main entrance roundabout at Intel)

The bus route from the hatch train station – Celbridge – Intel via interchange – HP via Louisa Bridge – back to Hazelhatch station

Usual stops on the Hatch road are at the Hazelhatch Park entrance and the little estate/cul de sac opposite Wolstan Abbey (Sorry, can’t remember the name) but if you know what the bus looks like (I’m sure you do know what a bus looks like, just mean don’t confuse it for a school bus or the train station shuttle bus), he should stop anywhere when flagged down

They sometime have copies of the bus timetable at the main IR2 reception or at the lunch card vending machines

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 racheandy

That is brilliant.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

Hey,
    Just wondering if this bus is still running??
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Hey,
    Just wondering if this bus is still running??
    Thanks

Yep, as far as I know the times above all still apply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Dominick 6

Hi does anyone what time the bus gets sto bus stop near Aldi?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tara1975

Hi

Does any one have any info on a bus that goes from Kinnegad or surrounding area to intel in the morning around 06.00 AM & back in the eveining around 4.00 pm

Or a bus that goes to pick up point.

My son works in intel & we moved to Kinnegad & he was getting the shuttle bus from Baldonnel to Intel

But we now have to drop him Baldonnel - Totally out of the way, just looking for a better route.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭MickH503

I think there used to be a bus to Johnstown, not sure if it is still in operation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

There used to be a bus and collection from the Marriot, Johnstown bridge nr Enfield to Intel. This was Covid times though so not sure if still running.

Advertisement