Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.airguns.ie? Legit or not??

Options
  • 22-09-2008 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Sorry to start a thread on this (:o) after posting the below on another thread but I'm a bit nerveous that I might have been ripped off. I hope not. Anyway, here's what I posted earlier;

Hi,

Johnny newbie here - first post, very knew to Airsoft but hooked right up the old ying yang!! eek.gifwink.gif

I bought an M14, a D-Boys M4 CQB and a KWA G17 from Eirsoft and they are the mutts nuts. cool.gif

Took a chance and ordered some stuff online from www.airguns.ie and am still awaiting delivery days later. Anyone had any dealings with them? Anyone know Piotr that answers the phone? Are they legit or did I just get reemed?? confused.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Contrary to popular belief, post actually takes time to arrive at its destination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 goonah89

Ass Face wrote: »
    Contrary to popular belief, post actually takes time to arrive at its destination.

Ooh... ha! No kidding. If the stuff is posted in the first place... :rolleyes:

What I'm looking for is anyone with previous dealings with the guy/company in question. They are based in Cork.

BTW; are you a postman, ass hole, sorry - face? :eek:

Joking... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Rember DW2, its them on line.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

MAD Ozzie wrote: »

Is it...hmm saw a post somewhere like last week where a guy reccomended them...must have a looksee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They had problems recently with orders going through. I sent them an email about it, guy rang me to clarify the address, apologized, received a free pistol in my order when it did arrive and a free upgrade on another. The same thing probably happened to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

MAD Ozzie wrote: »

May god (or a diety of your choice) have mercy on our souls.

Thanks for info, guys. It is much appreciated. Piotr did mention a problem getting stuff through customs and he has answered every phone call and email so I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt a little longer.

Who were DW2 and was there a problem with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

It may be my imagination for I remember these guys having some rather
    odd info about themselves on their about page.

they had on their "about us" page that they had the backing or support of the IAA or somthing similar Its since been removed. (Think there was a post about them on the IAA page)

I think I remember reading that they were the Sole Tokyo Marui for all of Ireland
    and now its simply reads that they "now an official agent for Tokyo Marui."

There was also some stock in the past advertised with over the limit gear,
    the M700 for 1299 Euro's I think in particular but this info has either been corrected
    or deleted. (Lets hope the item itself has been downgraded)

With that said....at least they are making corrections to the website
    and there is a Show room opening. Prices dont look too bad and they have
    got Branded stuff and cheap stuff. The fly by night places also dont usually
    sell magazines and spare parts so looks like they are putting a bit of an effort into
    making the shop work.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Bullets, the IAA post you mentioned is this one

Linky

We arent commenting on any of their other practices however we have been in contact with DW2 and this new version of themselves in relation to a number of issues where airsoft devices have been advertised as in excess of the 1joule limitation.

Thanks again, folks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement