Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TG4 Website

Options
  • 22-09-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Nice new TG4 website.

www.tg4.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

I like TG4. I like the webtv. I can watch programmes that I have missed during the week. It sounds good except................ I like carta phoist. There was one programme on 30th/31st July that I missed and when I checked on web tv, there was no sign of it, so i got on the phone to tg4 and was told that someone in the IT department looks after it and would download it soon but that still hasnt happened.:confused:
    Anyway last week I saw the programme from Dublin zoo on webtv and was looking forward to the next show when the same show was downloaded again confused: There isnt anything in tg4 programming slots about future series. Good programme though.

Advertisement