Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Speed Enforcement Zones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

maybe it's just me but I dont fully understand that rasco

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

The above area's for carlow are the area's to have the most amount of garda speed checks or placement of the new gatso camera van's

So really what i'm tryin to say is you should be extra cautious if you use those areas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

these are the roads that the guards are going to be paying more attention to and parking vans along them with speed detection equipment inside:D:D

comical really that they cant manage the school rush in Carlow town or parking and speeding within the town but they apparently have cash to spare for all this new equipment and vans.

the Dublin road is a deathtrap on any day of the week and the police seem to ignore cars and vans travelling in excess of 50mph into the town along this road which passes schools and a hospital and blakes shop which usually has children milling around outside at lunch and after school.

Advertisement