Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Aspire One €149 when you sign up for Eircom Broadband.

Options
  • 22-09-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

Just got a flyer in the door advertising an Acer Aspire One for €149 (normally €299) when you sign up for Eircom broadband on a 12 contract.

Offer seems to be limited to when you sign up in a 3GMobile store

Offer runs 8/9/2008 - 28/9/2008 so it's nearly over!

I recently moved house and rather on just moving my BB Eircom insisted on cancelling one contract and starting a new one at the new address. So if your moving house or flat this might be the week to sign up!

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

PC world and a load of others are doing similar offers and not just with netbooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Signing up to eircom for 12 months is more of a jail sentence then a bargain IMO.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,602 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Its only 99 euro now if you sign up for Eircom Broadband.
    Seems pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Some of those offers require you to sign up for a 24 month contract.

Pick up an acer One for €215 or less delivered if you have a friend with a VAT number.

Probably slightly less again from Monday with the UK VAT reduction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Randi

Its only 99 euro now if you sign up for Eircom Broadband.
    Seems pretty decent.

is this online or in a shop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

eircom are fleecing people in this country for years, in my opinion anyone that still has their phoneline with them and not some of the other companies offering way better deals needs their head examined !

still if I can get a laptop for €99 and tell eircom afterwards the BB isnt working, to cancel it, they would. So does anyone know if it is online or a certain shop thats doing it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Randi wrote: »
    still if I can get a laptop for €99 and tell eircom afterwards the BB isnt working, to cancel it, they would. So does anyone know if it is online or a certain shop thats doing it, thanks

Once installed you will be tied to a one year contract & even if you cancel it you will have to pay the full years subscription.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Once installed you will be tied to a one year contract & even if you cancel it you will have to pay the full years subscription.

-

lol I have my ways

Advertisement