Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erdinger Oktoberfest

Options
  • 21-09-2008 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Just picked up a few on special offer in my local Centra.......2 for a fiver! :eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Whats it like ? Saw it in my local Supervalu and will probably pick up some tomorrow to test :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not as nice as last year's for me. It's very sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

It's kinda sweeter than last years alright, but not too sweet to put me off. It's a great beer and the fact that its seasonal will always give you the "grab some while you can" feeling.
    Bargain at that price too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Hopefully this will be making an appearance in shops soon:

paulanercc9.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

RonanC wrote: »
    Hopefully this will be making an appearance in shops soon:
    Write to Heineken Ireland and tell them you're a big Paulaner fan, but want to buy this. You might get lucky, what with the way they're pimping the brand these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Those Krug glasses with the big can are everywhere here. I don't think they're selling all that well.

I'd love to say I'll ship some over but the shipping costs might be a bit prohibitive.

Advertisement