Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Black Donnellys

Options
  • 21-09-2008 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭

Anybody watching this?

the-black-donnellys-poster-741478.jpg

"Four very different Irish-American brothers - Kevin, Jimmy, Tommy and Sean - have sworn to live by the code of "family first." But as they become increasingly involved in the ruthless world of New York organized crime, their loyalties to their friends, to their loved ones, and especially to each other will be put to the ultimate test." - IMDB.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805661/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

I thought it was god awful. Brotherhood is where it's at.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457229/

Set in an Irish neighbourhood in Providence, the series reflects around two brothers on opposite sides of the law: one a gangster (Jason Isaacs) and the other a politician (Jason Clarke).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i wouldn't say too many people are watching it considering it was cancelled after 13 episodes, but it was watchable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Watched the first episode when it was on in the States last year. The narration was terrible and really off-putting I found. Didn't go back for a second episode.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I really liked the first episode, but thought it got worse after that. I think I made it to episode 5 before I stopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hardrain wrote: »
    I thought it was god awful. Brotherhood is where it's at.

Haven't actually watched Brotherhood though heard a lot about it. Is it broadcast on RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Wasn't it axed after 8 show's?, Brotherhood is much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Passenger wrote: »
    Haven't actually watched Brotherhood though heard a lot about it. Is it broadcast on RTE?

FX

Advertisement