Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Motocross GP pics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Impressive! If you spend some time with processing, you could sell them to some magazine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

ThOnda wrote: »
    Impressive! If you spend some time with processing, you could sell them to some magazine!

I'd be quiet surprised if they weren't allready!
    Top class shots very nice

Well, they look "too clean" and flashing colours like bright spandex of the 80's.
    But on the other hand, I have to admit that I don't understand colours of most motosports. There is no style, just to FLASH with bright colours. Strange for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Biker.ie

ThOnda wrote: »

I've got in camera saturation set to vivid+ [thought they looked a little lifeless otherwise] but would like to see what you would do with them / one of them as an example ?

I'm off to google/oogle some babes in spandex now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Up there with some of the best motocross shots I've seen. Well done!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

superb shots, photos like this are all about sharpness and these are from the top drawer - well done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Some cracking shots there Biker, stick some numbers on them next time and it makes comments on individual shots easier..

They are very nice, but very very clean and precise. They need to be more aggressive to be sold on the front page of a magazine. They just have to be "different".
    I have googled some inspiration here, here, here and here. I don't say that I like those pictures, but they would catch my attention. Your pictures are very good, I would not be able to get even mile close to such quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Wow amazing shots

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Great shots! Love the pic of that woman thrown in amongst them (getting bored were we??).

The shots above her look a little less saturated then the ones below, which seem to be touching on the "garish" side of things.

I'm a big sucker for the frozen-in-time thing so I really like the shots capturing bits flyin out behind the wheel but you might try extending the time and getting some nice motion in there? would that work?

Anyway, lovely shots!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Great shots! Did you have access or were you in the public viewing areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

Well done, very nice!!! love the colours

heres one i took last year near where i live, these guys were really moving!

torc.jpg

and a self portrait the other day!!! :) I on the other hand was at a dead stop

xr.jpg

:eek:

Advertisement