Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dylan Moran - Upcoming gigs

Options
  • 21-09-2008 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi All, does anyone know if Dylan Moran will be playing any gigs in Dublin this year? I see that he is playing a couple of gigs in Belfast. I would love to go see him there, but I believe they are sold out...Unless anyone knows where I can get tickets??!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

dublin unfortunatley is not on his tour schedual atm and belfast has sold out a looooooooong time ago! he is one of the final comedians on my "must see" list so i am hoping he announces some dates but im not overly optimistic about it, his current tour has been bookede for a good while now!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭SomeDude

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm really disappointed I missed the Belfast tickets. I might try to see if I can get some tickets on the black market. I had a look on the viagogo site but there was nothing available. I might try buy and sell. If anybody knows of any Belfast tickets that are going please let me know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Damon Blake

I might try to see if I can get some tickets on the black market.
    YOU MEAN THE BLACK BOOKS MARKET, AM I RIGHT? I THINK I'M RIGHT. HIGH FIVE ME INTERNET BROTHER. NOW WE'RE BONDED. LET'S TAKE THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE BORDER. HETEROSEXUAL THELMA AND LOUISE, THAT'S YOUS AND MES. OH GOD, MY HEART, IT WON'T STOP BEATING, LIKE AN OIL RIG ABOUT TO EXPLODE. AND BABY...YOU'RE THE MATCH.

sigh.

i'm bored and strung out on caffeine.

Advertisement