Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screenshot from a VATSIM controller.....

Options
  • 20-09-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭

If you've wondered what it looks like from a VATSIM controller point of view!

mcc3ctsjt1z0q3q9vfm.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Nice! I had my first VATSIM flight down under last night as VATNZ had a sunday night flyin which was very busy. Great fun. Good practice as well, i'd flown the exact VFR departure and arrival earlier that day in real life :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

heres one from me on Dublin tower! Had an ifr inbound at 7 miles and still got the 2 of them out with 2 miles to spare!:D
    twrbusyqe0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I only recently got back into FS, have a controller rating with Vateir and 1200+ hours logged with BAV.

Have to say, it's great to see the amount of ATC always online covering Ireland.

Fair play lads, keep it up! :)

Advertisement