Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding House Season 5 online...

Options
  • 20-09-2008 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any way of watching season 5 online?

I've tried rakes of links and nothing seems to work outside America :(

I NEED to see it!!! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Ahem, I do hope you're not suggesting file sharing sites which would deprive hard working billion dollar corporation of their well earned money;)

I think FOX let you watch stuff on their site (which you have to pay for) but that may only be available in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

See this thread before you start asking questions like that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055282311

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Bijoux wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any way of watching season 5 online?

I've tried rakes of links and nothing seems to work outside America :(

I NEED to see it!!! :o

From my reading of Bijoux's post it appears they are more concerned with watching online, which if we lived in the US and were able to access the Fox online service wouldn't be illegal.

There was no mention of downloading files or anything illegal so we'll let it slide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Thanks MystikMonkey, that was what I meant....admittedly I hadn't read the sticky but I presumed such discussion would be frowned upon (hence careful formatting of the original post....evidently not clear enough!)

Fox seems to be the only option.
    And not a valid one.
    Damn anyways, I'll just have to wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 capall

<SNIP>

capall banned for 14 days for posting a "naughty link"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 30ferry

Probably won't help the addiction if it's anything like mine was but ur missing nothing. Season 5 came out after the writers strike in USA; its shorter than all prior seasons and in my view its pretty crap. Seems the writers came back to work in bad form; wrote poor scripts and hence its nothing like all that went before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

30ferry wrote: »
    Probably won't help the addiction if it's anything like mine was but ur missing nothing. Season 5 came out after the writers strike in USA; its shorter than all prior seasons and in my view its pretty crap. Seems the writers came back to work in bad form; wrote poor scripts and hence its nothing like all that went before.

What are you talking about? Season 5 is the current season. Season 4 was curtailed due to the writer's strike, and despite being cut short, introduced the three new House companions and had a big story for Wilson to see out the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Season 4 was shorter. Season 5 is/will be a full length season.
    And this season has been great so far.

Edit: Dammit Lostie! 1 bloody minute. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

Mod Edit: Still online streaming... not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Alas there are no legal ways to find House online, as video streaming is illegal and hence we can't recommend sites...

Your best bet is just to <edit> and hope for the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I've been reading through this thread, and it closed as nothing good is going to come from it. It had appeared that the thread was moving in a different direction, but I suppose what do I expect from a thread with a title such as this.

MM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement