Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitting out house in WA. (changed from Oo.com.au)

Options
  • 20-09-2008 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

I have to kit out a house when I get over to WA... I have 3 weeks in January to buy everything, get it put in my employer's shipping depot, then they'll deliver it to the town I'll be living in for me.

This site seems to have some cheap stuff and sometimes does an offer for free delivery if you use Paypal to pay. But I need super reliable delivery to make sure everything reaches the depot before their cut off date.

Anyone ever used it?
    http://www.oo.com.au/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Hmmm, after a night of research it looks good for some stuff, if the delivery is free, but not so hot for others.
    From research so far, I'll probably be relying on a combination of Ikea, The Good Guys and 2nd hand shopping. Plenty of stuff on Gumtree and ads for house clearances/lawn sales.

That said, anyone flogging any household stuff in Perth for Jan, totally PM me. :)
    I'll need a TV, bed, couch, table and chairs, microwave, bookshelves and so on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

Fantastic Furniture are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'd recommend going to Cash Converters. Guaranteed to get everything you need for pretty much feck all.

Advertisement