Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Police State

Options
  • 19-09-2008 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi All,

If your not familiar with the New World Order, F.E.M.A. Camps, RFID Chips and Americas current economic collapse and emerging police state then this one probably isn't for you. (You can learn more on youtube by watching the federal reserve and war sections of the ZEITGEIST movie.)

However if you are informed then I'm extending an invitation your way to unite and rally a separatist union. I work in web design and plan on building an Irish site quite soon to cover the aforementioned topics.

My freinds laugh when I try discuss this seriously. I'm not a neurotic conspiracy theorist or activist. I simply need to find educated and responsible persons in Ireland who already know what this is about.

We've played a pivitol role in all of this already by voting 'no' on the Lisbon Treaty. This alone will not suffice.

Post back if your on board.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Possibly this should be in the conspiracies forum - not the emergency services one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I dunno about Zeitgeist. There's a certain element of truth in it but their I'm not sure about the conclusions they have come to. I don't trust any of those internet documentaries.

Of course I don't believe anything I see on the internet period!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Morlar wrote: »
    Possibly this should be in the conspiracies forum - not the emergency services one.

I would tend to agree.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

... I've already addressed this Morlar. None of what I've mentioned is conspiracy. Its objective fact. If your still unconvinced please try intellectually debunking any of the aformentioned aspects.

But cheers for the redirect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 boardsbandit200

or on the disillusioned part of boards- i think thats under "arts" somewhere

• Advertisement

studiorat wrote: »
    I dunno about Zeitgeist. There's a certain element of truth in it but their I'm not sure about the conclusions they have come to. I don't trust any of those internet documentaries.

Of course I don't believe anything I see on the internet period!

I know, I'm not 100% with Zeitgeist either but its a good starting point. This is highly applicable to the emergancy sector. Should the Lisbon Treaty be ratified then you'll all be implicated when we loose our international neutrality. Our fair green Isle could be come a sensitive target considering we're the neighbours of fair Brittania and a landing strip for the States.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

... I've already addressed this Morlar. None of what I've mentioned is conspiracy. Its objective fact. If your still unconvinced please try intellectually debunking any of the aformentioned aspects.

But cheers for the redirect.

You responding politely has completely thrown me off what I was going to say there.

I will leave it to the mods - I dont think this belongs either here in 'emergency services' or in 'soc-military' where you have also posted it.

or on the disillusioned part of boards- i think thats under "arts" somewhere

Lol, If somebody had mentioned this to me a year ago I'd have reacted this way too. In fact thats exactly what transpired. I attempted to debunk (disprove) a few mainstream conspiracies pertaining to globalization and I found that I couldn't.

Nobody here seems too fired up or informed of how this is going to effect the emergancy sector so just let admin kill the thread. I can only but lead the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

How many times did you post this?

Mods, this need to be merged with the "Irish Union and Revolt ... " thread.

DubTony wrote: »
    How many times did you post this?

Mods, this need to be merged with the "Irish Union and Revolt ... " thread.

I know, I made a booby.

I posted it twice illicitly and once in the conspiracy thread.

Apologies to all.

• Advertisement

http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

De-bunking Zeitgeist...

I couldn't understand how the 3 parts tied together but there you go.
    Part I is perhaps the most believed of all sections. I have come to the conclusion that you should automatically not trust anyone using the words "astro-theology", because it will no doubt follow with outrageous claims with little, to no, evidence to back them up. As I stated, I am not a Christian Apologist, but nearly everything said in Part I is completely wrong or completely made up.

What is worse is the Companion Guide written by the shrew of an author Acharya S, who I discussed at length on the movie sources page. Her book goes on and on, making essentially the same claims as the movie, but they are even more outrageous and unfounded. She claims certain things are in the book of the dead, but even a minor look at it, shows it's a complete lie. She makes ridiculous and impossible comparisons to the lives of Horus and Jesus, most of which defy all history, logic, and sometimes language. Christians shouldn't be the only ones offended by Part I, as a human, I'm offended they think I am so stupid as to believe any of the claims made there in.

Part II is the same stuff that has been debunked by hundreds of other people, and is essentially a copy from movies such as Loose Change. It has no connection to Part I what so ever. I debunked every conspiracy in this part, including others, in my 9/11 section.

Part III is the second most believed behind Part I. Everything in this part is out of context, a lie, misquoted, made up, or taken from anti-Semites who have made the same claims for years. I heard about these claims many times, and many people have made them. What is most interesting, there was a movie from the late 1980s about how the UN is going to take over the world, and it made nearly all the same claims. Why didn't that come true?

Overall there are absolutely no connections between Part I and any other part of the movie, Part II is a complete lie because 9/11 was an Outside Job, and Part III is the same things that have been said for decades, just replace "Banking Interests" with "Jews", "Illuminati", "Aliens", and many others, and you will automatically create the scripts for many other similar movies.

So, the conclusion is, the film is 100% a complete lie, complete farce, made up garbage.

http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

De-bunking Zeitgeist...

I couldn't understand how the 3 parts tied together but there you go.

Fair enough. I'll definatley research it. Its just that AIG and imminent bank collapses seem to be adhering to alot of the mainstream theories.

Fair enough. I'll definatley research it. Its just that AIG and imminent bank collapses seem to be adhering to alot of the mainstream theories.

Don't believe the hype!

I think a lot of people read something-worse read into something- on the net and immediately think it's true. Look at the twat Jim Corr made of himself a few months back.
    User generated content will spell the end of the internet.

Don't believe the hype!

User generated content will spell the end of the internet.

But your telling me that the conspiracies are a conspiracy !?!

Can you send on a link to disinformation you suggested?

(Was that last line an irony or where you being serious?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

I'll take that as directed at me?

There's a really old conspiracy theory, that conspiracy theory was developed and propagated by intelligence services to distract potentially dissident parts of the population from real political action.

My point is its worth questioning conspiracy theories, and more importantly, what they achieve. this article on 911 Truth kinda makes the point I'm making re Alex Jones etc (good business model, but does f all)

Kama wrote: »
    I'll take that as directed at me?

There's a really old conspiracy theory, that conspiracy theory was developed and propagated by intelligence services to distract potentially dissident parts of the population from real political action.

My point is its worth questioning conspiracy theories, and more importantly, what they achieve. this article on 911 Truth kinda makes the point I'm making re Alex Jones etc (good business model, but does f all)

With your experience, could you briefly describe what you deem to be authentic and what you deem to be valid.

But your telling me that the conspiracies are a conspiracy !?!

Can you send on a link to disinformation you suggested?

(Was that last line an irony or where you being serious?)

Ok, banks closing are big news right now we can attach that onto a conspiracy if we wish. Like I said if there is a big Illumaniti type conspiracy it's way too late for us at this stage.

Poor Jim got on public radio here and stated he'd been "studying" this for some time now and was convinced there was a conspiracy about 911 etc. Unfortunately it was the same day as some firemen from NYC were in Bray paying tribute to some men killed in action out there. Foot in Mouth...

My final comment means that it is that you can make a "documentary" quite easily these days, any monkey can work a camera. However if you go into a situation of making a film like this where I believe they already had pre-concieved notions of what they wanted to find it just breeds confusion.

I think some of the topics covered in the film are worth examining closer, but as usual what could have been a well researched and informitave program was padded out into sensationalism.

PS that's a cool link Kama!

Ouch tough call to answer that well, and I can't give anything definitive am afraid. The way I look at it it rather than thinking its 'bull' or 'believing', to play weighted averages, and think about how likely you find any given theory is. So...Florida vote fraud almost certain, Straussian Neocons quite likely, Essene Jesus quite probably, Lizard Overlords pretty unlikely. And so on.

I'm generally not a fan of any 'one group controls everything' theory, and I read something like David Icke the same way I would the Bible, as a metaphor. Pretty sure thats not how he means it, but hey. This is also why I'm not a fan of Zeitgeist, it forces a lot of stuf together that I dont think has a lot in common.

There's a term in psychology, apophenia. It means the tendency to find connections where there aren't any, and its seen as a tendency in intelligent minds to force links into existence. Similarly, if you think the Lizards control everything, you'll find something to justify that...

It's a problem with CT; you need evidence to try and say if something is lavid or invalid, but most of what CT is about is 'dark' topics where you can't get evidence...its a doublebind. Tbh once you have evidence, you can stop calling it a conspiracy theory...mind you they called Chomsky a conspiracy theorist for years :D

The other part is what the effects are. If CT means you lurk at your keyboard in fear of the electro-magnetic alienc mind waves and don't go outside and do anything, that's not good. More than enough fear in the world...

Haha thx studio, some of his music is pretty dope too. I'm a fan of brainsturbator, you should check out his pdf dump. Google aiwazzsaying.

Advertisement