Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Inspire T6100 - €55 (incl. shipping)

Options
  • 19-09-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭

inspire6100.jpg

Cannot recommend this 5.1 system enough.. the sound out of them is absolutely fantastic for the price!

Bought them last Friday from Mesh Computers.. they were only €55 including insured shipping (only £4.95 from UK), whereas Komplett are selling them for €59 (excl. shipping) and the Creative official site are selling them for €79 (excl. shipping).

They were shipped from MeshComputers on Monday and arrived with me on Wednesday! :eek:

Fantastic value if you're looking for an excellent budget sound system!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

I have these connected to a X-fi sound card, highly recommended for a not-too-big living room.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Good find going to order them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Mine arrived DHL today, ordered on Friday morning. Thanks for the heads up OP

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mine arrived DHL today, ordered on Friday morning. Thanks for the heads up OP
    No worries.. been using mine for about a week and a half now.

The sound from them impresses me more and more each day.. now just need to find a piece of black masking tape to put over the light on the front right speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

The power converter can be hot even the speakers are swithed off, I always unplug it when not used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Can you connect these to a standalone tv?

Advertisement