Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Test

Options
  • 18-09-2008 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi All,

I recently applied for a job. In the application form I filled out it went through my work experience, academic record etc.. It also said at the end of the form:

I agree : (a) to undergoing a medical exam
    (b) to authorise giving information from my doctor.

Does this mean I will have to do both or just that I may have to do both if I am successful.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

afaik, if you are succesful you will be required to undergo a medical and depending on your own medical circumstances may be required to give information from your doctor. (ie: if you have particular medical requirements your doctor may be required to validate your details and/or confirm you fit for work).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If you haven't smoked any pot in the last month you've nothing to worry about...

Advertisement