Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring House back to this forum

Options
  • 18-09-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

After just watching the premier episode of season 5 of house, discussed here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055379846
    I think that the house forum should be scrapped as absolutely no-one goes near it and allow a season long thread on house here instead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i get what you mean, but nah it'll get busy again now that the series has restarted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I hope so, actually maybe I did blow myself too early,
    maybe we should revisit this thread in a few months?

The Burnt Sienna line by house was the best in the shows history.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I hope so, actually maybe I did blow myself too early,

:eek::eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I was considering typing like Tobias from arrested development for a day but figured it would be too taxing a you can see I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement