Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft in the Bray/Wicklow area

Options
  • 18-09-2008 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey there
    I am just wondering if there is anyone in the Bray/Wicklow area that airsofts. if you know of any clubs or anything it would be great to hear back from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Bray/wicklow area

Me
    Hivemind
    Oisin
    Ste whos username I can't remember :D
    and a whole bunch of others

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

me too! I usually head out to Fingal as it's more or less a straight drive down the M50/M1, takes about 50 minutes in the morning & a bit longer on the way back (traffic)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thank you for the help if you could let me know when yous play that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

N.O.I.P. wrote: »
    Ste whos username I can't remember :D
    and a whole bunch of others
    Lol Ste would be me
    Harekin would be another

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hey ste good to meet ya. here was me thinking that there wouldnt be a whole load of people in bray that did airsoft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Me, Devilsbreath and Conkey would live at the south end of the M50. Would kill for a site in the south, takes too long to go northside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Me, Devilsbreath and Conkey would live at the south end of the M50. Would kill for a site in the south, takes too long to go northside.

There was a guy posting about looking for interest in a site quite recently (I think you replied to that). From what I've heard he's pretty set on going to the Northside though. I hope I'm wrong because that would mean the same number of people spread over 3 or 4 sites.

He might be persuaded to set-up Southside although I imagine land is pricier, the authorities less amenable and he'd still have to come up with a slightly different/better offering to get anyone in. I really hope it works out better for everyone than 3 sites a few km apart all doing the same thing, which could crap it up for everyone.

Advertisement