Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PES on Pc?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭

Well folks ive finally got a lappy capable of playing games so im looking for the best version of pes on the pc?

Also if its one of the older ones are any of them supported by up to date patches?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If the PC version of PES2008 is a port of the PS2 version, go for that, it will have the latest community patches with new stadia etc. If it is the next gen version, find out if PES6 was a PS2 port, if it was go for that.

With regards to PES08 - you can get stat patches online that apparently make it a lot better to play then the next gen version.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Get PES06.

There's lots of brilliant patches made that'll have fully up-to-date kits/ teams etc.. online.
    Look at www.evo-web.co.uk for starters - at the editing forums.

I still play PES6 (fully patched) on my laptop. Might make do with it if PES09 promises to be better than woeful PES08!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Get PES06.

There's lots of brilliant patches made that'll have fully up-to-date kits/ teams etc.. online.
    Look at www.evo-web.co.uk for starters - at the editing forums.

I still play PES6 (fully patched) on my laptop. Might make do with it if PES09 promises to be better than woeful PES08!

looks to be the ticket cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Yeah i still use PES6, got a couple of yokes that plug into the USB port and let you use your playstation controllers which makes it perfect really.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

can you not just plug the ps3 controller in the usb port or are you talking about using it wirelessly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Ah you probably can, I only had PS2 controllers

Advertisement