Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DKIT Airsoft

Options
  • 17-09-2008 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Theres a new Airsoft club in DKIT, and today recruited many members (the paintball club guys were not amused!)

Also there's a new Airsoft shop open in Dundalk which is never a bad thing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Jimbobak47 wrote: »
    Theres a new Airsoft club in DKIT, and today recruited many members (the paintball club guys were not amused!)

Doubt there would be many in my college have even heard of airsoft

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I know of a shop thats gonna be selling airsoft gear up there pretty soon, mostly accessories i think., i spent a couple of years up there and the place was boring as hell, but the place waits til im gone to liven up.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

hey good look you should get on to the guys runnin the DCU airsoftb soc sure theyd b happy to hear from ye

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

vtec wrote: »
    i spent a couple of years up there and the place was boring as hell, but the place waits til im gone to liven up.,lol

stationed there for a number of years love the town
    best of luck with the Club

David

Yeah the barracks and the pubs are grand (bet you lived in there dave.,:p) other than that place was crap.,lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Well done Jimbob :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

where about's is this new shop?

Is it a dedicated airsoft retailer?

i'll find out for ya during the week, cant remember what street its on but its down near the church at the end of the town i think.,(been a couple of years since i was there so cant remember the street names.)
    it'll be tactical equipment and gadget kinda things from what ive heard.,

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

The shops on park street.. well down an alley beside Russell bar or summit they have only just opened its a good start.

The airsoft club itself is very well run and has safety rules proper posters at the clubs day in the college, and have an ex Chinese army guy to help training cant wait to see how his tactics differ from ours!
    Im very excited about it all, should be a great experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Can you send me contact details?

Liam- IT Carlow Airsoft Soc

• Advertisement

and have an ex Chinese army guy to help training cant wait to see how his tactics differ from ours!
    Im very excited about it all, should be a great experience.

Thats Victor, sound fella. yup park street is the one,.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Jasirl

Crave wrote: »
    Can you send me contact details?

Liam- IT Carlow Airsoft Soc

Aye lash those details out to me as well (Dcu Airsoft)

Yours as well Liam while i'm at it, never hurts to have contacts lol ;D

I will when i get them lads, hold fast;)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭blacon

DCU Airsoft will definately be interested in arranging an event with you guys.
    Dont hesitate to contact us.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Best of luck to the lads and the shop. Direct competition only 3 miles away, you can certainly see how much the sport has grown. :)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fusion158

Just when I leave the college the club is launched. Oh well, best of luck to you all and have fun :)

My first time at DKIT airsoft and I have to say Well run, good people and training to boot, proper safety and AEG handling all in all very professional.
    :cool::cool:

Advertisement