Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in tipperary

Options
  • 17-09-2008 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of any jobs going in the tipperary town/cashel area full time if at all possible, will concider anything :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

You should buy yourself the tipperary star or the nationalist news papers,see whats on them, not many jobs around these days though, esp in those areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

tell me about it i buy the paper every week and im on all the websites too thanks anyway lad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I spent 6 months looking for a job in approximately the same area. Ended up moving back to Dublin. Still looking for something at home though. Best of luck, sorry I couldn't help at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,992 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

does anyone know of any jobs going in the tipperary town/cashel area full time if at all possible, will concider anything :rolleyes:

are you registered with fas

maybe consider a Ce scheme?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

U dont even say if your male or female or what age so its hard to suggest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i have job for you if you whant one

im female i am registered with fas too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

OP, I registered with FÁS within days of coming home and never received any correspondence from them. The website didn't have anything suitable either, it was mainly courses that didn't start for 4-5 months after I started looking and I hoped to be employed by then. As I had a degree and masters they didn't seem inclined to want to assist me in any way, despite three meetings with them in their offices. This might just be related to FÁS in Co. Tipperary though.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Try Pall Ireland in Tipp Town (not a bad place to work) or try Alza/Cordis in Cashel, dont know what its like to work there (yet)..........

yeah i have sent in my application to cordis alright so fingers crossed, lotrs of cvs gone around so hopefully :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,992 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

yeah i have sent in my application to cordis alright so fingers crossed, lotrs of cvs gone around so hopefully :D:D

have you a cv gone into the new tesco in cashel

have you a cv gone into the new tesco in cashel

yeah i have an interview for there next tuesday so fingers crossed :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I run a website called http://www.tipperaryjobs.ie which collects all the jobs from the main job websites specific to Tipperary.

It might be useful for some of you.

Advertisement