Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quad bikes

Options
  • 17-09-2008 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Been looking into buying a quad bike for some time but not sure what to get or where i would be able to use it. Most of the quad bikes i've looked at are not branded therefore i can't find any information about them.
    If there is any one with experience in this area suggestions would be more than welcome. in fact any information in relation to quad bikes would be welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,313 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting & Transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Sorry, but how can you have a four-wheeled bicycle???

It's a quad! End of.

/rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gman086

Honey-ec wrote: »

It's a quad! End of.

/rant

it's called a quad bike, seeing as quad means 4 i thought i'd clarify for idiots like you .

eg..... www.quadbikesafari.ie
    fcuk head.
    But thanks for the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

gman086 wrote: »
    idiots fcuk head.

nice way to introduce yourself to this forum :rolleyes:

bye, bye ...(banned)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

Honey-ec wrote: »

It's a quad! End of.

/rant

How is this reply helpful ??? not much point in replying now tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

i wouldnt buy an unbranded quad , main reasons most are made in china and are not great to crap , there suspenchion is not built right from what ive seen .

depending on what you need the quad for you can either go for a sport quad or a farm quad they very in price and the best makes tend to be yamaha & honda i had a yamaha sports quad a 250cc one very comfi ride and quite a fixt quad , i now have a 4x4 honda farm quad as i live on afarm and have better use of it i couldn't fault it at all it does the job and i can also play with it off road . hope this helps if you need any more advice PM me and ill help you out if i can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

pm. wrote: »
    How is this reply helpful ??? not much point in replying now tho

I would say its a wind up merchant getting their kicks at the expense of others, sad really.

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi, I'm in my early forty's and I've been Quading for about ten years, I started with a Suzuki 160, then bought a Yamaha Warrior 350 and now I have a Suzuki 400. I have six mates with quads ranging from a 250 to a 700 Raptor. We quad at least once a month and we have a great spot to quad. Its great fun. Check out on www.youtube, God Bless The Bog! If you decide to purchase a quad you'd be welcome to come along with us. YEAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kerryltz

Hello,

i am selling a suzuki ltz400, if you are still looking. it is a great quad, excellent condition - rarely used. good beginner quad too.

http://adverts.ie/78329

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi, I'm not interested in your quad but I have a mate "Liam" who's looking for a quad, I passed your details onto him. Do you still quad, if so where? Maybe we could meet up! YEAH!

• Advertisement
Advertisement