Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] S05E01 - "Dying Changes Everything" (Spoilers Within!)

Options
  • 17-09-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

It's back! :D

Synopsis below (from Tv.com):
    In the aftermath of personal tragedy, Wilson resigns from the hospital... and from his friendship with House. Meanwhile, Thirteen struggles with her personal medical problems while helping treat an executive assistant with a similar personality to her own.

What did you think of Season 5, Episode 1? 23 votes

5 *****
    0% 0 votes
    4 ****
    17% 4 votes
    3 ***
    34% 8 votes
    2 **
    43% 10 votes
    1 *
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Gave it a four. I thought it was a pretty good episode. The episode is pretty sad (Wilson leaving, 13 facing her illness). Usually the new seasons start off on a kind of high and then get into the emotional stuff near the end, not with this season though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

I was pretty disappointed I have to say... I'm sure it'll pick up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Xyo wrote: »
    Gave it a four. I thought it was a pretty good episode. The episode is pretty sad (Wilson leaving, 13 facing her illness). Usually the new seasons start off on a kind of high and then get into the emotional stuff near the end, not with this season though.

You could wrapped that with spoilers instead of brackets ^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Is it just me or are the three new characters the most uninteresting from the bunch of prospective characters they ran through last year? They are just too plain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

I agree it could have been better all right. But having said that the loss of Wilson leaves a big gap and who will replace him a love interest ? Or maybe its there way (Cutty and Wilson) of getting House to change and by the end of the season Wilson will be back ?

The new faces are a bit boring but in time they will find there groove.

• Advertisement

From next weeks episode

"An organ donor's organs are responsible for the deaths of several patients, and the team work to save the last two recipients. Meanwhile, House hires a private detective to keep tabs on his team as well as Wilson"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I thought it was an amazing episode, so sad for House at the end to hear that.
    wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Good (but not great) episode, and I loved when he told Wilson he'd move on in 6 months from Amber to Burnt Sienna.:D

Is Wilson really gone? Are they ever going to put 13 et al on the start credits? What point do Chase and Cameron serve that couldn't be achieved by random surgeon/ E.R. doc? What will be story arc be this year? Are House and Cuddy ever going to get together on screen and realise that chemistry? Questions, questions.

Opening credits are usually a big tell if at the start of next weeks Robert Sean Leonards name is still there then he will be back. Like i have previously posted House hasn't given up if he is hiring a PD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Wilson's absense is only for a few episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I didn't think it was great to be honest. It only dealt with the last episode vaguely. I very much doubt Wilson will leave - he's too important a part of the House-Cuddy-Wilson dynamic :p. 13 really annoys me. I don't know why - she just does.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Not a bad episode but not the greatest, hopefully Wilson's rant will provide some good moments for the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah it was aired here last night and it was all a bit 'meh'. Don't like the newer characters at all, particularly that oul fella.

Thought Wilson was very good in what he said to House and I was glad he actually went through with leaving even when House genuinely said sorry.

Oh, and can Cameron please go back to being a brunette?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

As always that was fantastic going to watch ep 2 tonight

Advertisement