Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Grenade Launcher for 46quid! and fast mags

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

want.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

vtec wrote: »

GOD DAMN YOU!:mad: :p

I was just about to post on the mini grenade launcher this second refreshed the page, and there was your post :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Wow, just wow. I'm saving that picture as an example of "How not to Gucci". Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Captain Tacticool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

That grenade launcher looks astoundinly ****. All plastic with a pin that you push against the rear of the cartridge to fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That just means less to go wrong. Anyone here will tell you the most reliable airsoft grenade launcher is the Madbull XM203, which is essentially the same thing but in CNC aluminium. A button to push which goes straight to the strike cap. Simplicity works. Those ebaybanned launchers are clones of the Mosquito Molds Mini Moscart launcher, so they should have an aluminium barrel with plastic hardware (the Moscart was polymer, this is likely dense ABS. The Mini Moscatts worked very well so I'd doubt these could be too bad.
    They are awful ugly though, and I've seen an image of a G36c with three of them on it and so box mag so I've been put right off them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Would customs in the UK stop them and send them back like they have with AEGs and before they get here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

when i first heard about these a few months ago it was said they sould be all metal, im not sure if thats still the case but i think they look the biz., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

As sick as it seems, the idea of putting a 'nade launcher on a pistol has made me feel warm inside. I know I shouldn't but... what's that you say Mr Credit Card, Buy one? Oh, ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

That comfortably resolves the '203 on an AUG A3' issue. I am pleased.

Advertisement