If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG LS224D LCD telly

Options
  • 17-09-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Not sure who to email at the moment, but I'm looking at this telly for a bedroom and was wondering if Richer have any in stock and what the best price is.

If anyone has one, their opinion would be welcome too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Blastman.

We are currently out of stock of the LG, but we can get one in for you.

Give us a call on 02890 330044 and we can take some details from you.

The price on the LG at the moment is £269.95 and delivery would be £9.99.

Alternatively, the new Philips 22PFL3403, which for in my opinion is much superior is both picture and styling, is £299.95 or €399 in the Philips Shop.

As a boards customer, I could offer you the 3403 for 369 or 389 for the freeview version, if collected from the Philips Shop.

The Philips shop are presently out of stock, but if you wanted to check with them on availability you can call them on 01 4740788

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the response. Is it possible to buy from Richer Sounds and collect from the shop on Friday (my brother will be in Belfast that day). If so, what's the best sterling price for the Freeview version?

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Blastman.

If you can give the shop a bell on 04890 321332 they can check stock for you.

Not sure of what is coming in as I'm still off sick and working from home.

I do know that they were trying to get more in before I fell sick, but not sure if they have arrived.

The price on the Philips freeview version from Belfast is £299.95, that's the best price that I can do, unless you can see it cheaper. I can only do it cheaper through the Philips Shop.

Hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.