Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution PC Online

Options
  • 17-09-2008 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

I've tried playing online on 08 PC but with no luck. I can get in to the lobby but cant connect. I have a static Ip and have opened 5739 UDP, turned off firewalls etc but still no luck. I also have to say I find it unstable and even playing on one player causes freezes etc. Is this normal.

Another question does 05 online work, I have 06 but don't think I have the box etc for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

For PES6:

You dont need the box anymore if you have it already installed.

When you go to connect to a network game it will display your cd-key and ask for a password. You take down that cd key

Then exit and go here:
    start menu---programs---KONAMI---Pro Evolution Soccer 6---user registration

And enter your details.

(I think :))

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Not sure if its still installed on my old hardrive, had to do a new install but I'll see if its still there. Do you know if 5 still works online?

Advertisement