Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday night's game - Geelong vs Bulldogs

Options
  • 17-09-2008 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know if this game will be shown Live on Irish tv? I've scanned all the listings but can't find anything. Otherwise would you know if you can get it on a radio frequency. Desperate to watch it in sync with family in Oz..... Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Live on Setanta Sports 2 at 10.30am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Snakes eyes

Geez that was quick!!! Thanks mate - your a legend.....

No problem. I have to do something in work! :D

Throw me a tenner and I won't tell your boss!! ;) If you are living in Perth (or is it Dublin?) I used to live in Thornlie for 9 years - great city! I miss my Aussie Rules. My family keep me posted every weekend. You can take the Aussie out of Australia but you can't take Australia out of the Aussie........... Go Cats Go!!!!

Perth born, grew up in Dublin, back living in Perth the last 18 months. I know Thornlie alright. It's at the end of one of the train lines!

I'm a massive Eagles fan but not much to shout about lately, unlike your lot!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Living in Thornlie, how did you end up supporting the Cats!!

Used to live in Thornlie myself too, not far from the train station so it was handy enough to get into town for work.

I was born in Geelong and lived there til I was 10...... but don't tell anyone unless they win the big 'un!!!

Advertisement