Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Trouble In Little China: Special Edition (2 DVD) [€7.49@Play]

Options
  • 17-09-2008 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

101229m.jpg
    Special Features

* Feature length audio commentary by John Carpenter and Kurt Russell
    * Deleted scenes
    * Multi-angle 'Lava Sequence' deleted scene
    * Featurette
    * Extended ending sequence
    * Music video
    * Multi-angle Richard Edlund interview
    * Production notes
    * Cast and crew pages
    * Magazine articles
    * Stills gallery
    * Theatrical trailer
    * International trailer
    * Interactive menu
    * Scene access

Review

Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."

Directed by master film-maker John Carpenter, this edge-of-your seat adventure stars Kurt Russell as Jack Burton, a tough talking, wisecracking truck driver whose hum-drum life on the road takes a sudden supernatural tailspin when his best friend's fiancée is kidnapped. Speeding to the rescue, Jack finds himself deep beneath San Francisco's Chinatown. It's a murky, creature-filled world ruled by Lo Pan, a 2000-year-old magician who mercilessly presides over an empire of sprits. Dodging demons and facing baffling terrors, Jack battles his way through Lo Pan's dark domain in a full-throttle, action-riddled ride to rescue the girl. Co-starring Kim Cattrall, this effects-filled sci-fi spectacle speeds to an incredible, twist-taking finish.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

One of my favourite movies EVER!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Same here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Brilliant film. Don't know why it doesn't have a bigger reputation. Kurt Russell is very corny but very funny in the 'hero' role. Pity there wasn't a sequel.

Advertisement