If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37" around €850?

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a 37" LCD or Plasma with Full HD for around the €850, anything come to mind?

Toshiba 37XV503DG
    LG 37LF75
    Panasonic TX37LZD80

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Sony 40v3000 at £620 inc. delivery

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Unfortunately it has be to a 37" as it is to fit a fairly tight space!

On your website Is see the Panasonic TX37LZD80 and the Panasonic TH37PX80. I was sort of trying to future proof myself by getting Full HD but do you think it is better to go with the HD Ready plasma just to get better black levels?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.