Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs in D4

Options
  • 16-09-2008 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for any soccer clubs in the D4 area, preferably of a lower standard where there is emphasis on enjoyment rather than stress filled victory fueled seriousdom.
    I remember playing a match or two in Herbert Park against a team called Belmont Wanderers who fitted my criteria nicely but i haven't been able to find them online, does anyone know if they still exist?
    Otherwise, any clubs in the ballsbridge/sandymount and donnybrook area would be great,

Thanks.

TV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dragonkin

trentv wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for any soccer clubs in the D4 area, preferably of a lower standard where there is emphasis on enjoyment rather than stress filled victory fueled seriousdom.
    I remember playing a match or two in Herbert Park against a team called Belmont Wanderers who fitted my criteria nicely but i haven't been able to find them online, does anyone know if they still exist?
    Otherwise, any clubs in the ballsbridge/sandymount and donnybrook area would be great,

Thanks.

TV

I'm in a similar situation I found this website indicating they exist with underage teams no sign of any senior teams on the website tho. Railway Union also have soccer teams. Anyone know of any teams in the D4 area that play medium standard football on sundays?

Advertisement