Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invade a Load (C64)

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember this?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invade-a-Load

I used to actually stop the game I was loading so I could continue playing it. It had a really catchy tune.

I'm trying to recall what game I had that this was on. The article says mastertronic titles, but the only game I could think of that it might be on was Tau Ceti?

anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I remember ghostbusters having it. I used to stop the tape as well and play it, it was much more fun than ghostbusters ever was.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

I remember ghostbusters having it. I used to stop the tape as well and play it, it was much more fun than ghostbusters ever was.

That must have been it.. I had Ghostbusters too, It was pretty poor. I always though it was odd you could buy new cars .. the ghostbusters driving round in a sports car rather than in ecto-1 was odd, and whose idea was the 'Ghost hoover' on the roof of the car? just plain wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Yeah, I remember that game alright, sounds like the name of a pr0n movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I remember it from Ghostbusters too. I always sensed Ghostbusters might be good, but I couldn't figure out exactly what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I had it on the Mastertronic game Rogue,believe me,the best part of that game was the Invade a load.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

I had it on the Mastertronic game Rogue,believe me,the best part of that game was the Invade a load.

1185250079-00.jpg

Some things are best forgotten.. I remember a friend gave me a loan of his copy of rogue. I thought it was going to be like Barbarian with the swords and the lopping off of heads, boy was I ever wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Lol,that's the game,probably one of the most misleading covers in the C64's history :D

Advertisement