Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nore valley///Bennetsbridge c/van park

Options
  • 15-09-2008 8:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi has anyone had a visit to the above c/van park,and if what is your opinion of it..

thanks in advan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

It's very well run. Good for kids. I have been ther ecamping and with the MH. Nice walks. It's a few miles to the nearest pub or shop but there is a small shop onsite. Even though there are normally lots of kids there you wont see them running amok around the place as there is no noise allowed after 10 'o clock in the evening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Thanks 4that

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Have been there before and echo what KOL indicated above

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Was just there Saturday gone,one of my favourite sites around.:) Can completely reccomend it,surperb site for kids,lovely home baked goodies in shop.

Very good,was in Pasons Green in Clogheen Co Tipp last wkend,another good spot for the kids,pet farm,indoor play area,shop,restaurant etc.

• Advertisement

*Kol* wrote: »
    It's very well run. Good for kids. I have been ther ecamping and with the MH. Nice walks. It's a few miles to the nearest pub or shop but there is a small shop onsite. Even though there are normally lots of kids there you wont see them running amok around the place as there is no noise allowed after 10 'o clock in the evening.
    Hi,well i went to Nore Valley on Friday and returned today,just to confirm what KOL said above,this is a very good site,and the owner is a gentleman,and a very decent fella,something that seems to be a rare commodity these days,of course the sun shineing all wkend did help a bit i suppose.
    The kids loved it and we have been to a fair few sites recently.
    So if anyone can recommend any other c/van prks along the lines of
    Nore Valley and Parsons Green,within 2hrs drive of Kildare i would love to hear about them..thanks

Advertisement