Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Dublin to watch the GF

Options
  • 15-09-2008 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Are there any pubs open to watch the GF in Dublin???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

benny73 wrote: »
    Are there any pubs open to watch the GF in Dublin???

GF ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Zorba wrote: »
    GF ?

Grand Final.....

I'd say that place The Woolshed (?) in Parnell Square will have it on seeing as it's an Aussie bar.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Grand Final.....

I'd say that place The Woolshed (?) in Parnell Square will have it on seeing as it's an Aussie bar.

yeah was going to say the woolshed (used to be the outback) on Parnell st will probably show it. It starts tho at around 7 or 8 am, so I'd check that first. They are good for showing most sporting events (american football, foreign soccer games etc) so I'd say they'll have it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Snakes eyes

Watched the GF in the Woolshed in 2007. The place rocked! Great to see so many Aussies in the one pub. Geelong winning was the icing on the cake!!! Going again this year.

Advertisement