Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen's online

Options
  • 15-09-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm a bit confused. Apparently as of today I can log onto Queen's online and use the Registration Wizard. But I can't even log on! I received my enrolment letter last week with a username, password and student number. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

I can't logon either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

hurray, system is probably down. I didn't do my undergrad there, but should I have been able to log last week? (I tried, and failed)

and it's the student ID and password you use, right?

Yeah, student no. and password, don't know what the username is for. I'm starting a postgrad there aswell

cool, what in? I'm doing an MA in Irish Writing

MSc Enviromental Engineering

• Advertisement

argh, still not working - it's not some special Queen's intranet, is it? I can access it from the south, right? Thing keeps saying that my user id and / or password are incorrect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Mine isn't working either.

MA in Intl. Politics btw :cool:

Ah, safety in numbers or something. Intl. Politics? Very nice

Ah, safety in numbers or something. Intl. Politics? Very nice

Ah you know yourself, when in Rome and all that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hmmminteresting

Has anyone actually been able to log in and register yet?
    Mine's still not working!

MSc in Construction and Project Management btw

• Advertisement

I rang them this morning and they said they know it's not working...and just to show up for your guidance appointment (you know where you meet the head of school or whatever) and they'll sort you out. The lady said to ignore the big bold writing saying 'YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE COMING'.

Lol.

Advertisement