Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aegs on the inside..

Options
  • 14-09-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Sorry I really didnt have a clue where to put this but I guess this place seems okay. Sorry to modds if its not :rolleyes:

ermm okay! So Im pretty new to sport of Airsoft but I wanna learn about Aegs gearboxes,Bushings all that sorta stuff so I can kinda tell whats what and whats best. Anybody got any links or stuff like that with information on them ?

Would be nice to know about what Im using instead of blasting around as im sure theres a whole new side of the hobby behind skirmishing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Try this; www.mechbox.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

People will direct you to mechbox.com. It has vids of disassemblies and reassemblies. It is as good as anywhere to start.

Damn it. Beaten to the punch again.

Advertisement