Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest station to N3

Options
  • 12-09-2008 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi, I'm travelling from navan to Maynooth - at which bus stop should I get off (on N3) to connect with the train to Maynooth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Phoenix Park Station is the nearest to the N3 at any point.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

thanks, where exactly do i get off the bus?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

torregolf wrote: »

What bus is it?

Dublin bus buses stop at the station as they go up the N3 (or at least they are/were meant to)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

torregolf wrote: »
    First, ask the driver of the bus goes into the station-they were supposed to. If no, go over M50 and through next roundabout (Auburn Avenue Roundabout) and there's a bus stop immediately after this-don't get off here but get off at the next one and then walk on towards the city past the Esso and the station is up the slip road to the left-app 5 mins walk I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Apologies, I'm coming from Navan with bus eireann and I want to go to Maynooth, so will get off at ashtown or phoenix park and pick up the maynooth train - thanks for help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

If the bus stops on the Dual Carraigeway just after the M50 then get off there. That's Phoenix Park station on the left just after the Esso.

If the bus doesn't stop here but stops at Ashtown (next to the Halfway House) then get off here and get the train from Ashtown.

Advertisement