Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurobird on SL65

Options
  • 12-09-2008 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

How do I get Eurobird on SL 65?
    While there are serveral satelites to chose from Eurobird is not one of them. Strangly enough it was up on the first Lidl satelite receiver I had.
    I presume there must be a way you can find it and activate it on SL 65.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

At a guess i would say just add the transponders to the astra 2 list, they may already be included

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

If you are have pointed the dish and scanned Astra 2 then I suspect you have the Eurobird channels already as part of the same channel list.

SL65 will list all the channels it receives when pointed at a particular point in the sky but will not distinguish which sat they are from.

What channels have you got available to you? Check www.Lyngsat.com to see which sats they come from. eg. I think all the Zone channels are Eurobird 1.

If you really wanted to you could set up Eurobird as a seperate menu option, rescan and you'd end up with a duplicate of all channels already scanned under Astra (kind of pointless though).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭biologikal

An autoscan on Astra2 should bring them in, no need to add manually. If they're not coming in, then dish/LNB will need a tweak, as Eurobird is at a slightly different orbital position (28.5E; Astra 2 at 28.2E).

Advertisement