Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumulated Fatigue and Stamina

Options
  • 12-09-2008 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Has anyone noticed in the more recent releases of PES that accumulated fatigue and player stamina is grossly unrealistic. Theres also the issue that players are constantly on blue or grey and never seem to be fully fit. I find that Im lucky to get 2 full ninety minute games out of my players and not suffer any side effects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I actually have noticed it too, played a season using Sunderland recently and rarely could I play my preferred starting 11 because of player fatigue. Some of the older players even needed 2 games rest before they were fit enough again for a game.

As for the form, I'm not sure how that's calculated, it seems to be random and players can stick on blue or grey for a while for no reason. It should be based on how players are performing and if they are playing games or not. I think I heard that in the new pro evo players can become unhappy if they are not playing, which would be a good addition.

I'm sure the developers know it's unrealistic but it does make the game more challenging and that's probably why it's there, It can be quite frustrating though when you really need to play a good team and half of your players are collapsed in a heap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Agreed. Goalkeepers in real life can play seasons without missing a match, Brad Friedel being a prime example, but in Prevo it seems after a month, they're dead which is a bit silly.

Regarding form, I think Condition/Fitness is a major factor to their form arrows. Orellano, a fictional player I think, has a 2 in Condition/Fitness and I'm very lucky to ever see him with a green or better arrow. You could try use Regulate Condition though, if the form is bothering you that much. Other factors that I think affect players' forms are their ratings after a match and by how well your score was against your last opponent. I remember after thrashing some teams 6-0 or more, a good few players have red arrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

TBH I've never noticed that with the goalies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

me either, with the goalies.... I think someone needs to work on their defence :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Both Fredikkson and Hong Yon Nam get knackered so easily in my master league anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I've always turned it off when I had the choice, vastly over-exaggerated.

Advertisement