Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone found any bugs yet?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Just currious about what bugs people have found. Myself, I've had a few times that I've become stuck in scenery and once when I fell through a building. The only other thing that happened to me was when I was fighting a beastman thingy and he was kicking the crap out of me. I decided to use a health potion and HIS health went up. Needless to say, I died, but I'm sure he was happy that I was a good sport and healed him.

Other than these, I've had no real errors that messed up my game. Also, I was wondering how many of you actually report bugs? It being a beta and all, do you do your bit for the game, or do you just play, safe in the knowledge that it'll all be sorted out anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

If I was playing beta I would defo report all bugs I found, that's why there's a beta and why the dev's let you play for a week for free before the game launches.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, but many (and I'd say most) people see it as a way to play a game for free. It makes me feel guilty to just be freeloading, so that's why I report the bugs. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

theres one i found, dunno if its just me but if i right click one of those hellcannons on deaths brink in norsca/noordland it closes my game and i have to restart it, did it twice! not gonna do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I've encountered one or two things I couldn't seem to hurt. One was in the 2nd stage Chaos zone, some kind of Imperial soldier .. Griffon something? I had my L5 magus, popped out my horror and started blasting him. His health dropped to about half, and then my damage didn't seem to register any more.

Another was a dark elf that I think was stuck in a wall (a bit). That one just seemed to regenerate REALLY quickly. Two of us pounding on it, I think we did maybe 20% damage at most before it healed up again. It never attacked us though, so we called that one a draw and left :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

The most annoying one I've found now was that characters were not always flagged for RvR in some of the senarios I was playing in , mainly the Tier 1 Chaos / Empier one.

So people could basically just run to the point and stand there and not be hit and would stop the other side from capping the points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

theres one i found, dunno if its just me but if i right click one of those hellcannons on deaths brink in norsca/noordland it closes my game and i have to restart it, did it twice! not gonna do it again.

I had this aswell. I reported it as a crash and lengthy conversation with a GM ensued. Had to try out some other ones too.
    At first he wanted the location of the hellcannon because it seemed only one of them crashed me, as the opposite one didnt but it turned out that more of them did.
    The GM went silent for a minute when we were talking then came back and said "sorry my system crashed, what were those locations" lol

I looted something that could be repaired for a witch elf, and gave it to a witch elf.
    A few minutes later, the witch elf came back to me and said it didnt repair right... he gave it back to me and the item was for the BlackGuard career, heh.

Got a lot of Target is not attackable in the Dark Elf zone.

My zoom level resets every time I load something, like going in or coming out of a scenario, dieing, changing worlds.

Reported the Sergeants on horses at battlefield objectives. They do mad handstands sometimes and other times its like their horse is standing on hind legs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,179 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

KoKane wrote: »

Got a lot of Target is not attackable in the Dark Elf zone.

Should be sorted by todays 4.1.1 patch.
    Reported the Sergeants on horses at battlefield objectives. They do mad handstands sometimes and other times its like their horse is standing on hind legs.

Old known bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Aye it is fixed in this patch.

And yes, the sergeants are also old and known. They also rarely get stuck in a "target is retreating" status and constantly warp towards you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

Reported a PQ quest which doesn't seem to work right in chapter 3 of greenskins. Stuff doesn't spawn fast enough to kill em before timer runs out.

I crash when i logout and a lot of mobs ain't shootable in another pq in chapter3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

In Altdorf, the Elf merchants on the docks heads were stuffed into their chests so only from their nose up showed. Plus they had 4 hands!! :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement