Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 318 ci pulling to the left,what's wrong?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I just bought a 2000 Bmw 318,it's starting to pull to the left while I'm driving,the steering wheel is turning left too,I don't think it's the tracking ie balance because it's just been serviced.can someone please tell me what they think so I can get it sorted quickly and with no hassle?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Servicing would rarely look at tracking IMO. I'd get this checked first.
    If you are getting it done then go for a proper alignment such as that offered by Dave McCann in Clonsilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Notch000

Normal services wont do tracking. take it for a 4 wheel alignment (about 50E). and if still off after that get a mechanic to look into it, may be bushes or something. Alignment guys may be able to advise if they cant alignment properly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Check your tyre pressures as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

kdevitt wrote: »
    Check your tyre pressures as well
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

I'm having the exact same issue with my own 318 ci (same year too!)

Anyone have any good experiences in Limerick (and price)?

• Advertisement
Advertisement