Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% Off groceries in Tesco this weekend

Options
  • 12-09-2008 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Obviously competing with Dunnes.. but 15% back on your clubcard in Tesco today, tomorrow and Sunday :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

So you get 15% back in clubcard points and not a 10% discount at till?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

15% back in vouchers in a few months, to me anyway, isn't as good as 10% off right now at the till!

to me it's much better than 15% discount at till ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

anyone know does this combine with the kitchen equipment offer? ie do you get 45% back on Kettles etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Is this all stores? Last time they only ran offers in stores that were close to a dunnes.

• Advertisement

loyatemu wrote: »
    anyone know does this combine with the kitchen equipment offer? ie do you get 45% back on Kettles etc?

Wouldn't think so, this is stated as just for groceries.

When they did it last week it was in the "Grocery Dept" so wine etc was included. Also laptops and tvs etc.... As far as I could figure out, it was anything in the grocery part of the store, and nothing in the drapery / homewares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

LarWright wrote: »
    When they did it last week it was in the "Grocery Dept" so wine etc was included. Also laptops and tvs etc.... As far as I could figure out, it was anything in the grocery part of the store, and nothing in the drapery / homewares.

Laptops and tv's are always in the "hardware" section of Tesco so offer won't apply to them !

Well last weekend they had the 10% off, in the "Hardware" section, there was a Fujitsu Siemens laptop marked 549 and below it had the 10% off sticker and when I asked someone they said that they were reduced?

Maybe ask before you buy! Safest option.

A bargain is only a bargain if you use it! :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I got some baby clothes yesterday in Tesco and got a 10% Sterling discount. Twas a nice little extra.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Got all this for €62 with 15% back.
    Got love Tesco.
    m_IMAG0005.jpg

When are the points applied to your account? My receipt doesn't show the extra points and when I check my balance online its not showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

How do you check your balance online> Link?

MC

How do you check your balance online> Link?

MC

http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/balanceframe.htm?osadcampaign=LB2Balance

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

My receipt didn't show the extra points either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

bonus points like this usually don't show until your next statement.

Advertisement