Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hinduism/Krishna consciousness

Options
  • 12-09-2008 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I want to ask why there is no forum for Hindu's, or devotees of Krishna consciouness, or even Muslem faith?? If anybody wants discussions on/of Bhagavad Gita, the Hindu and KC book, message me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Four-Too wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I want to ask why there is no forum for Hindu's, or devotees of Krishna consciouness, or even Muslem faith?? If anybody wants discussions on/of Bhagavad Gita, the Hindu and KC book, message me.

HI and welcome. In answer to your questions, there is an Islam forum here
    So far there has not been requests to open a Hindu forum. You are quite welcome to post in the Islam Forum, for now this forum can certainly field your other topics:Bhagavad Gita and Krishna consciousness. If you want to try for a dedicated Hindu or Krishna Consciousness Forum make a request here and see if you can drum up enough support to make the forum viable.

Advertisement