Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Choices If Considering Radio Broadcasting, Sportscasting, Voice Over or DJ

Options
  • 12-09-2008 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Sometimes there are better choices. I can't say that everything being taught in a four year school is the most you can get for the buck.

Anyone know of other choices that work? What doesn't? What you might be concerned about as not being everything it promises?

Let me us know:eek:.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

DIT media arts is good afaik...and the likes of IADT have good courses i believe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 radiobliss

I started at a four year and ran across Radio Connection School by complete accident. I have never been happier. (That's a .com)

I quit the University I was at. I got in to Radio Connection and started my intern. I worked hard. Paid attention. Connected with people in the Radio Station and kept my head up. I like it and the people. That's where I am now.

Coolness.

Let me know your thoughts. On radio or just tips in general about the forum world.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement