Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

PSV test Saturday - Naas - tips please

Options
  • 11-09-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

I have my PSV test on Saturday, does anyone have any tips or know questions that will pop up. Anything they ask to catch me out?

All help is much appriciated :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Anyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Naas? Is it a Kildare Psv licence?

Yep.

Well im a Dublin taxi driver, all i can say is study!

Know the price's peak off peak when they change over.

Q;

You get a call over the radio to pick up two people at the train station with 3 pieces of luggage wanting to go to rathangan, on a monday morning at 9am.

Name the starting off fare + extras.

its not a taxi licence, only PSV. It more of how to get from A to B ie quickest route.

• Advertisement

Well i cant comment on the Kildare PSV test but the Dublin one had about 6 of these questions.

A PSV licence entitles you to drive a Hackeny, Limo & Taxi.

Didn't know that. I have the letter and it doesnt mention anything about fairs and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 motleybilly

I have my PSV test on Saturday, does anyone have any tips or know questions that will pop up. Anything they ask to catch me out?

All help is much appriciated :)

Thanks

How did the test go..What kind of qustion were there??

Advertisement