Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the Wire make you want to swear?

Options
  • 11-09-2008 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

I have to say, the Wire just makes me want to swear.

Someone drops something I don't want to see on my desk and I have to stop myself leaning back and letting out an incredulous mother f**ker.

Or when the printer stops working, stopping myself standing there and saying f**k ala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbsnSVM1zM

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

quad_red wrote: »
    I have to say, the Wire just makes me want to swear.

Someone drops something I don't want to see on my desk and I have to stop myself leaning back and letting out an incredulous mother f**ker.

Or when the printer stops working, stopping myself standing there and saying f**k ala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbsnSVM1zM

I usually just give the printer a beat down when that happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

It makes me think of everything I say and imagine how snoop would say it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit ya can't blame TV for your own poor language.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

TV has warped my fragile little mind. Ever since I started watching this show the words "mother" and "f**cker" have entered my vocabulary coupled together. I don't think I ever uttered them beforehand. But now when anything happens out they come. I really have to stop doing that in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'm another victim...my language has gone downhill shamefully since watching the wire...

• Advertisement
Advertisement