Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Boy Bliss

Options
  • 11-09-2008 8:20am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,565 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just got the best add on a Virtual Boy could have,

A FlashBoy!

Number 95 to exact!

This little puppy lets you play any game in the, admittedly small, archive of VB games by "flashing" them to its memory.

Great for playing the really rare stuff, like 3D Tetris, that simply can't be bought.

Now I have a pretty complete collection of games for it as it is, but this device means I can play the lot, on the original hardware, without remortgaging the house, again.

I was playing the 3D Tetris last night, it's very nice indeed, although a tad confusing at first.

If you want one of this devices, go to www.vr32.de or www.vectrex.biz, there's a long waiting list but fingers crossed, I was waiting 6 months for mine!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

How can you have a pretty much complete collection, either you do or you don't. and the Rare games aren't that expensive in Comparison to other Console's. but nice find.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,690 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

appleidog wrote: »
    How can you have a pretty much complete collection, either you do or you don't.

If I had 90+ games out of 100 I'd say I had an almost complete collection. I'd imagine 'pretty complete' means the same thing. Bit pedantic, no?

Nice buy anyway. I still haven't played a Virtua Boy myself. Is the eye strain as bad as they made out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

I have 2 VB's and the eye strain isn't as bad as everyone say's but then again everyone has different eyes ect...... but the fact with the VB is that there were a total of 22 games released over all, including japan and America so even if you have 10 you have nearly completed the collection
    Ps sorrry about being padantic.

Advertisement