Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good place to find a job

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

well i didnt bother my arse to ask around this summer cuz i just finished the leaving :) haha..so the parents are at me cuz they clearly won't fund me...where can i get a decent job anyone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Zed159

Try Lennox's. Probably no jobs goin, but imagine the free chips if you actually got to work there. mmmmmmmmm lennox's chips...
    I'm sure there's a careers office in UCC, they could suggest a lot more jobs than anybody on here I'd imagine.
    Alternatively, play to your strengths. If u have any talents or anything ur good at, try and get a job that involves using them.
    I think I'm gonna start giving guitar lessons for some extra cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

there's a notice board in the student centre down by the shop (not the one inside the main door) that usually has a few jobs advertised on it.

Advertisement