Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlow tops ebay pole

Options
  • 10-09-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭

Carlow residents spend more on eBay.ie than residents of any other Irish county, according to figures released by the online auction giant. eBay.ie's 2008 tally of purchases on eBay.ie by county -- which the shopping site has chosen to dub the "eBay.ie All Ireland 2008 championship" -- analyses purchases on the site during the year. The top spenders by county were Carlow, followed by Wicklow and Waterford. The analysis also revealed spending habits: Carlow residents bought more items in the categories of motorcycles, auto-parts and DVDs/films/TV than any other county; Wicklow bought the most gourmet food and antique items; and Offaly bought the most music and travel products of any county, although Offaly's total purchases were the lowest in Ireland overall. eBay.ie declined to reveal revenue figures.

I just remembered this from earlier in the year.

are you a big ebayer, found and weird things or great bargains?

I generally only use it when I want to buy something specific, bought a camera charger and a new badge for my car off it last week..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Wow, go Carlow! :D

I get the odd few bits and bobs off it to feed my militaria addiction, the bro uses my account also to get computer games and such.

Glad that in some little way I played part in our success :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Wow, go Carlow! :D

I get the odd few bits and bobs off it to feed my militaria addiction
    What kind of militaria?

I've still got my collection, but I haven't added to it in years

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Carlow won and All ireland ?? WHAT??

Actually, 2 carlow teams won the Senior Rounders All ireland last month. :) (Ladies & Mens)

I dont think I've ever both anything off ebay, I am registered though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

blacknight wrote: »
    What kind of militaria?

I've still got my collection, but I haven't added to it in years

Three categories really, 1798 period/Napolionic, First world war, and Second world war. Anything I can get for a bargain.

Check out the Militaria collecting forum and let us know what you have! ;)

Advertisement