Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door Suppliers - Roscommon?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can reccomend a good joinery/ door supplier in the Roscommon/Elphin area. Im looking for a 'cottage style' front door, I've attached a few photos to illustrate what Im looking for. If anyone has any reccomendations I'd really appreaciate it.

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Maybe try 4Home Sperstores on the Boyle Road in Carrick-on-Shannon, I was in there last week and I saw some nice flooring, not sure about doors though, but you could always try calling them or popping in, their number is 071-9671236. There is meant to be a man called Stephen Egan around the Roscommon area who is very good with woodwork, but don't have a number for him though. Hope it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bluscreendream

Hi Becah,

Thanks for the info, if you dig up Steven's number please feel free to pass it onto me.

Thanks.

Advertisement