Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Texting program/site that works to irish numbers

Options
  • 09-09-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of one? Not talking about summat like Cabbage. I dont want to need a mobile # or muney

Can anyone help?

Tanks in advance
    barnicles

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Todays allocation has been used up sorry

Not what i'd call reliable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I still haven't found one :):)

I used to use http://www.boltblue.com/ but beware now they seem a bit like Jamster.

• Advertisement

I meant smsdiscount ain't free

barnicles wrote: »
    I meant smsdiscount ain't free
    Some msgs are free and some are charged is what people have told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Do you want something that uses your login details for your Vodafone, O2, Meteor or 3 websites or just something that's free and is anonymous?

im...LOST wrote: »
    Do you want something that uses your login details for your Vodafone, O2, Meteor or 3 websites or just something that's free and is anonymous?
    He wants something free and anonymous it would seem. He mentioned he didn't want naything like Cabbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Don't think what you want exists!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Free and anonymous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

smells a bit dodgy tbh. Why would you want to send anonymous texts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Macros42 wrote: »
    smells a bit dodgy tbh. Why would you want to send anonymous texts?

To weird them out. Why else?

Because i need to send replies from my site (sig for detales)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

barnicles wrote: »
    Because i need to send replies from my site (sig for detales)
    6 members? Surely you could use your own webtexts with the amount of traffic you get?

Best option is probably just to go to www.freesims.ie and then use the webtexts that come with them. 250 per SIM, per month. Put the SIM in a phone once to signup to the website and then never again so you won't get calls etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

jmccrohan wrote: »
    6 members? Surely you could use your own webtexts with the amount of traffic you get?

Most people would just rather an email from a web forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭sweeneytodd

Random wrote: »
    I used to use http://www.boltblue.com/ but beware now they seem a bit like Jamster.

It looks like u need a UK mobile number to send ur text FROM on this service. Is that Correct ?? Anyone got the link to that Cabbage website referred to in this thread ? Ta :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It looks like u need a UK mobile number to send ur text FROM on this service. Is that Correct ?? Anyone got the link to that Cabbage website referred to in this thread ? Ta :)

http://www.cabaal.org/cabbage/

Advertisement